CRY OF A JOBLESS SOUL


Life has hit a stagnant point. I can’t tell how exactly this happened. Still I know that I am there. I know that even this will pass eventually. Being at this point is really frustrating. I have been jobless for several months now. And I have few more months before I get into a college to start my post-graduation.
  It’s not that I did not try to find a work, I did try, but I couldn’t find anything that suited my situation. That made me very sad and angry. I kept trying, I was ready to make compromises in the salary and everything, still nothing worked out. I am tired of answering to those people who ask me over and over questions like ‘what do you do sitting at home alone; don’t you get bored’ etc.
I am even tried to find some freelance works, and all I got was a guy who made me do some work for free, which I did very sincerely buy working several sleepless nights, at the end he took my work and never responded back. I don’t know if it is me or everyone else. I am assuming there is something wrong with me.
 So now I decided to take a break from the job hunting and stay jobless for a while deliberately. I don’t know how long I will be able to hold myself back from going back and looking at those job websites.
Anyway I have decided to take some of the energy that I usually put into job hunting and use it in writing. And this time I am going to put it out there, which is very unlike me. I am someone who write stuff sitting alone in a corner in my very special book which I hide from everyone and put in a very secret place.
Writing blog is very challenging. It makes me vulnerable. But I hope it will help me grow in some way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Just So You Know"

MANJADI

Love